Posted to uk.d-i-y
Bob Henson[_2_] Bob Henson[_2_] is offline

Default OT - UKIP

On 12/02/2015 10:24 am, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
On 12/02/15 09:55, Adrian wrote:
On Thu, 12 Feb 2015 09:50:08 +0000, The Natural Philosopher wrote:

Have you stopped to wonder why people might think that UKIP's full of
wierdos, bigots and monomaniacs?

No, its obvious.

Yes, it is.

Having met a great many ULKIP members candidates and MEPs it ois
glaringly obvious that they are nothing like that at all.

So why on _earth_ does Farridge keep allowing so many wierdos, bigots and
monomaniacs to represent the party?

*Farage* doesn't. The MSM scour the media for anything they can use to
create the impression that he does.

Just about every time a rotten egg surfaces, it turns out he/she was a
(deliberate?)refugee from another political party.

Its a simply ploy. Leave CP/Labour. Join UKIP who welcome you with open
arms, wait for opportune moment to do most damage, then leave with an
unpleasant accusation that fits the narrative. And as much inside
informations as possible

Simples!

I amazes me that people find it so difficult to see that that is
happening. The other parties are running scared of UKIP, and I can't
ever recall them spending so much time trying every dirty trick in the
book to blacken another party's name. However, the election will speak
for itself, as indeed the recent by-elections already have - and a lot
of people will have to eat their words. I just hope the result will give
UKIP enough power to insist on an immediate referendum to get us out of
Europe (as indeed it surely would), and to remove the other politicians'
noses out of that particularly corrupt trough.

Strangely enough, the press and TV don't seem to be spending much time
discussing why both Cameron and Milligram are working so hard to stay in
an organisation whose auditors have refused to sign off the books for
fourteen years on the trot.

--
Bob
Tetbury, Gloucestershire, England

I can't see the point in the theatre. All that sex and violence. I get
enough of that at home. Apart from the sex, of course. - Baldrick -
Sense and Senility