Grunff

Default RO Water filter recommendation

John Greenwood wrote:

Does anyone have a recommendation for a reverse osmosis water filter?

I posted this in reply to a similar question a few months back:

"We put together our system from components purchased from
Sparrow & Newman in Devon. This is what we have:

20u 5u carbon RO carbon storage vessel UV tap.

Our incoming water is very dirty (chemically, not biologically).
The output is extremely clean.

You really need the storage vessel, since the output from a
small RO is very slow.

The total cost was around £500, and it costs around £100 per
year for a full set of new cartridges (actually, the 20um gets
replaced monthly, and the 5u every 2 months)."

HTH

--
Grunff