Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default Tommy & Poundland?

On Sunday, 1 February 2015 21:35:13 UTC, Gordon Freeman wrote:
There's some surprisingly good DIY stuff in pound shops though,

My flat is held together with poundland filler.

My bathroom is floored with poundland tiles (4 for £1). Quick cheap job for short term use.

Poundland hacksaw doesn't cut wardrobe rail, but does cut meter tails.

Superswitch (made by Honeywell I think) metalclad sockets were a bargain for £1.

Poundland masonry bits are shyte though, and I don't trust poundland insulated screwdrivers for electrical use.

Owain