Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default TV Watchdog (OT)

whisky-dave wrote
Rod Speed wrote
michael adams wrote
Adrian wrote
michael adams wrote

And that means that you are stuck with thawed
frozen bread for the bulk of the bread you eat.

No it doesn't. If you were so inclined you could
cut your crusty loaf into portions and wrap it,
or rolls, in tinfoil before putting it in the freezer.

If the bread or rolls are properly wrapped in tinfoil its possible to
warm them out of the freezer - in a double saucepan and have them
coming out of the tinfoil moist, and actually smelling of fresh bread.

But it is still thawed frozen bread.

Thawed frozen bread could be classed as an oxymoron.

Only by those who don't understand what an oxymoron is.

But it can bre bt those that understand English whixch is where you fail.

Clearly completely blotto, as always.

The reason is that Frozen and thawed are two differnt states of the bread.

You quite sure you ain't one of those rocket scientist drunks ?

You can't have a frozen thawed load.

But you can have a thawed previously frozen loaf.

In the same way you can't have raw cooked meat.

But you can have cooked meat that was once raw meat.

And anyway it's not just any old thawed frozen bread.

Still much worse than freshly baked bread.

what do you mean by much worse

It's obvious to anyone but a drunk what that means.

is that worse than being worse and to what degree.

If I told you that I'd have to kill you, again.

Its formerly frozen bread, which is carefully
thawed in tinfoil, so as to retain all its moisture

Still much worse than freshly baked bread.