Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Neff oven temperature is not accurate

In article ,
wrote:
I'm fairly sure these use PTC thermistors. I thought that thermistor
characteristics were not very repeatable (so I'd expected a calibration
adjustment somewhere) but having just looked at a few data sheets it
seems they're available with a +/-1% tolerance, so my memory has failed
me. More investigation needed.

They're commonly used as car coolant and intake air temperature sensors so
control in part the fuelling, so having to calibrate individually would
not really be on.

--
*Proofread carefully to see if you any words out or mispeld something *

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.