Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Covering worktop with Fablon

wrote in message
On Wednesday, January 21, 2015 at 12:41:21 AM UTC, michael adams wrote:
wrote in message
On Tuesday, January 20, 2015 at 12:58:21 PM UTC, michael adams wrote:

Nowadays most kitchens will probably go out of style before
the laminate shows any signs of wear. Similarly I can't see

So what. Keep it long enough & it'll come back in fashion.

25 years of constant earache, just so as to be proved right,
all along ?

25? The last kitchen was over a century old.
Fashion is meaningless. The exact same item is fashionable,
then not, then fashionable, etc. Just a way to get people to throw
out what they bought and buy again. Why choose to follow it.

We do however see significant improvements on the technology
available over that sort of time and it can be worth using.