Posted to uk.d-i-y
Peter Johnson[_2_] Peter Johnson[_2_] is offline

Default Just purchases property, Neighbours Extracsion forbidding to add extention to my property.

On Mon, 19 Jan 2015 17:59:34 +0000, Tim+
wrote:

I would start by making enquiries with your local council to check any
plans and to determine when planning permission was sought and granted. If
planning permission wasn't needed, I would have thought building control
would still have something to say about it.

I might have been permitted development, in fact they both might be.