Posted to uk.d-i-y
john james[_2_] john james[_2_] is offline

Default Sound advice to Muslims

In article ,
Huge wrote:
My thoughts exactly. We need to live in harmony with our neighbours,
and making fun of things they hold dear is not the way to go about it.

And will they return the favour?

We're never likely to find out. Not while we consider the middle east to
be ours to interfere with as we see fit.

That may be your attitude, but it isn't mine and hasn't been the West's
since WWII

It has actually with Iraq, twice and with Afghanistan as well.