Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sound advice to Muslims

On 15/01/15 14:48, GB wrote:

And why 'mutual respect' only works if both parties agree to do it.

Frankly, if someone hates me, tries to take everything I have, and
enforces a code of conduct on me that I think is insane and will make my
life nasty, brutish and short,

Where do you get this notion from? Who, apart from the government, is
forcing a code of conduct on you?

No one yet, apart from government, but just research what radical Islam
*wants* to enforce here, and *does* enforce in areas it controls..

If this is just xenophobia on your part, it's pretty close to paranoia.

You are priceless. I've been around the world, and lived in many
different cultures. You appear to think they are 'just like yours' Let
me assure you, they are not.

Are you afraid to cross the road blindfold? silly man. Baseless paranoia
and vehicalophobia!

Let me assure you that in te case of radical islamists, they *are* out
to get you, and me, and they are clear in their statement of it.