Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Micro switch question

On Fri, 09 Jan 2015 11:22:22 +0000, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

In article ,
Graham. wrote:
Rating: 15A AC250V Withstand Voltage: AC1,0000V 1 Minute Insulation
Resistance: 100M O DC500V Contact Resistance: 100mO Soldering
Temperatu 250°C Max 3 sec.

I want a micro switch that I will connect to a battery operated buzzer
that will sound when a door is opened. I dont understand the technical
aspects of electrics but would something like the above work ok off
say a couple of AA batteries.

Maybe.
Incidentally this is a reed switch, a microswitch is something
different.

A reed switch with a 15 amp AC rating?

That bit at the top is confusing, and sounds as if the OP read it off
something. The actual text says a battery operated buzzer...I wonder
which he actually wants?

wish to copy them they can pay me £30a message.