Posted to uk.d-i-y
[email protected] spuorgelgoog@gowanhill.com is offline

Default OT helping elderly person with their Android tablet remotely

On Sunday, December 28, 2014 11:23:17 AM UTC, Murmansk wrote:
I'm trying to get an older disabled lady I know into using the Internet
after having inspired her by showing her my tablet on a Christmas visit.
The problem is she's 200 miles away so I need to be able to give her
assistance remotely.
I've used Teamviewer with great success for people with PCs but I'm
wondering if there's an equivalent for people who use Android tablets
that anyone's tried?

As Nick says, Teamviewer is available for Androis and IOS. I'm not sure if it's in the free-for-personal-use category though.

Remote control is possible for /some/ devices

http://www.teamviewer.com/en/product...e-support.aspx

http://www.teamviewer.com/en/help/34...eamViewer.aspx

Owain