Posted to uk.d-i-y
polygonum polygonum is offline

Default OT helping elderly person with their Android tablet remotely

On 28/12/2014 12:56, Nick wrote:
In message ,
Murmansk writes
I'm trying to get an older disabled lady I know into using the
Internet after having inspired her by showing her my tablet on a
Christmas visit.

The problem is she's 200 miles away so I need to be able to give her
assistance remotely.

I've used Teamviewer with great success for people with PCs but I'm
wondering if there's an equivalent for people who use Android tablets
that anyone's tried?

Sorry if I've missed something, but there's a full set of Teamviewer
software in the Google Play store.

I don't know if anything has changed, but inability to take control of
IOS devices (iPhone, iPad) was a major reason for me to avoid them when
looking for a tablet device for an elderly person. Android certainly
could be remotely controlled by several products.

--
Rod