Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default What is wrong with Store Clerks?

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 2:21:11 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:
On 4/7/2015 1:54 PM, (PeteCresswell) wrote:
Per Frank:
I shop the dollar store for certain items but would never buy something
that needs to be ingested.

+1... and that goes triple for anything from mainland China.

Lot of good stuff comes from China but even some of their manufacturers
do no know exactly what goes into their products. I was trying to do
some work for one several years ago and needed to know the composition
of his dyestuffs. After about 20 emails of not getting information I
told him to take his work elsewhere.

my GF has twice bought $99.00 q tips from dollar stores.

both times the cotton swab came off and got stuuck in my ear.....

99 bucks at the docs for removal....