Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default What is wrong with Store Clerks?

On Mon, 06 Apr 2015 16:41:10 -0500, wrote:

I was really ****ed that she tossed those extra bags in the garbage, so
when I got home, I phoned the company and complained about their clerk
being wasteful.

Home Guy,

Take a gun and shoot yourself, you miserable *******. Tossing the
bags is fine. She doesn't know if you contaminated the bags after you
picked or blew your nose, scratched your ass or have pink eye.
The extra bags can be used for disposal of cat turds. Is there
anything in life you appreciate or do you desire to stay miserable?
--
"Dumb is local...As soon as you go 15 miles away from your dumbness, you see how dumb you are." -- Sherrod Small