Posted to alt.home.repair
itsjoannotjoann itsjoannotjoann is offline

Default What is wrong with Store Clerks?

On Tuesday, April 7, 2015 at 6:23:38 AM UTC-5, micky wrote:

They have advertised on tv some bigger ones, that stand up on their own,
but right now my home-replaced rear window is letting all the rain into
my trunk. Maybe after I fix that.

If you are talking about those green Grab Bags they advertise on TV they are not very large, but still nice bags in that they will attach to the cart sides and stand up and stay open. If you are interested in these you can buy them at Bed, Bath, & Beyond for the same price as advertised on TV and mostly likely they can be purchased at Target and Walgreen's. If you have a BB&B $5 off coupon even better.

There is another version of these called Cart Helper bags that are about 4-5 times larger and attach to the cart and will stay open. I've been using a set for about 10 years. Great product! I unload them onto the grocery conveyor belt and the bagger puts them back in after ringing up. It has cut down on those annoying plastic bags tremendously