Posted to alt.home.repair
Mayayana Mayayana is offline

Default What is wrong with Store Clerks?

| 1 box of crackers
| 2 candy bars
| 1 one liter bottle of soda
| 1 pack of cold cuts
| 2 average cans of canned soup
| 1 package of beef jerky
| 1 small plastic jar of peanut butter
|
| Forget the plastic bag issue.
|
| Have you considered what the junk food you bought is doing to your
metabolic health?

I was thinking the same thing. I wonder how long
he'll be around to complain. Most people eat some
junk food, but he seems to be doing his grocery shopping
at a dollar store, buying only low-end factory food. I
wouldn't consider any of those items edible in most cases.
Certainly not the brands one can find in a dollar store.

It also made me think of something else:
"*small* jar of peanut butter"

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...ting-the-poor/

It's an article about how discount stores may often
be more expensive because they're selling small containers
at relatively high prices.