Posted to alt.home.repair
Moe DeLoughan Moe DeLoughan is offline

Default What is wrong with Store Clerks?

On 4/6/2015 4:41 PM, wrote:
I went to a Dollar Store and bought the following:

1 box of crackers
2 candy bars
1 quart of motor oil
1 pack of 4 AA batteries
1 one liter bottle of soda
1 pack of cold cuts
2 average cans of canned soup
1 package of beef jerky
1 small plastic jar of peanut butter
1 small glass jar of pickles
1 four pack of toilet paper

I easily walked up to the counter with all of this in my hands, except
the soda which was under my arm.

I told them I DO NOT appreciate having to make 3 or more trips from my
car to my house

Contradiction, dude. First you tell us you can carry all of your crap
in both hands, then you complain that once it's put into back, you can't.

Your problem is that you've succumbed to Grumpy Old Man disease,
probably aggravated by your lousy diet (seriously: candy bars, pop,
and jerky?)

The man you were in your twenties would be horrified to see himself
bitching about something as inconsequential as store clerks and
grocery bags in his old age.

Have some pride, man.