Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default What is wrong with Store Clerks?

On Tue, 07 Apr 2015 06:27:32 -0400, Norminn
wrote:

They probably have a great big recycling bin for bags; at least, grocery
stores have them.

AT my store, it's not big at all. 18" x 18", with an opening that's 12"
in diameter. A pain.

If you bring your own bag, then YOU won't be wasting
bags and you have fewer to carry. I keep mine, with my umbrella, in a
door pocket so I can grab them on my way into the store.

A problem would be that the ones they sell seem too small, and not
knowing how many to bring in with me, since I never know in advance how
much groceries I will buy.

They have advertised on tv some bigger ones, that stand up on their own,
but right now my home-replaced rear window is letting all the rain into
my trunk. Maybe after I fix that.