Posted to alt.home.repair
Meanie[_4_] Meanie[_4_] is offline

Default What is wrong with Store Clerks?

On 4/6/2015 7:24 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 4/6/2015 5:41 PM, wrote:
I went to a Dollar Store and bought the following:

I asked the clerk why she could not put it all in one bag.
She said oil cant be put with food, soda needs a double bag because of
it's weight, glass jars cant be put with other stuff, anything from the
cooler (cold cuts) must be bagged separately, and the toilet paper was
too big to put in the same bag as other stuff.

I could see the clerk was ****ed, as I emptied all the bags on the
counter. I put everything in one bag, except the toilet paper and the
soda. I told her that the soda is easier to carry without a bag, and the
toilet paper already HAS a bag since it's sealed in plastic.

I left the store ONE bag, plus the toilet paper and soda un-bagged.
Before leaving, I handed her the unneeded six bags and told her to reuse
them. Instead, she tossed them in the garbage.

So you berated a minimum wage clerk for following store policy. Hope
you are proud of yourself.

A troll who is proud of hogging a newsgroup with his moronic issues for
the sake of attention is just as proud of berating a minimum wage
employee for doing what she's supposed to do for the same sake of
receiving attention.