Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default What is wrong with Store Clerks?

On Monday, April 6, 2015 at 4:42:53 PM UTC-5, wrote:

I was really ****ed that she tossed those extra bags in the garbage, so
when I got home, I phoned the company and complained about their clerk
being wasteful. They said they require all the things she said, such as
the oil not being placed in a bag of food and cold cuts separated, etc.
I told them I DO NOT appreciate having to make 3 or more trips from my
car to my house, when I get home, particularly when it's winter (which
it was)......

In this instance you were the PITA, and the cause of being wasteful. There's no reason you can't have 3 plastic bags in each hand...did you get yourself some diapers?