Posted to alt.home.repair
Senator Pocketstuffer Senator Pocketstuffer is offline

Default Fire Extinguishers - when need to replace?

On 04/05/2015 08:49 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

A couple years ago, I took a couple very old Fyr Fyter
units out of a couple trailers. No pressure gage, just
a push button on one, not sure about the other. I
figured they were useless. Tried them out later (outdoors
on a fire in a burn barrel). Both were about 20 years old,
and both functioned as designed. I was astounded. I'm
also pleased that the trailers havd new Kidde units.

And someday maybe we'll make buildings out of materials that don't burn.