Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Fire Extinguishers - when need to replace?

On 4/5/2015 1:48 PM, Oren wrote:
Also: I'm on the same block as the fire department.

Those two things give me a discount on my home insurance.

My agent gave a discount on premiums because a fire hydrant was X
number of feet from a home (north and south corners)

Worth checking into.

I remember being asked if it was 300 feet or less.

Ought offer discounts for non smokers. That's one
major fire cause.

Don't believe anyone has asked about FE at my place,
nor asked if I'm a former fire fighter and taken some
state certificate courses in fire fighting.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus