Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Patching holes in a steel entry door

On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 08:14:21 -0500, Bill Gill
wrote:

On 3/31/2015 7:58 AM, wrote:
On Monday, March 30, 2015 at 9:25:21 PM UTC-5, sid wrote:
The previous owner of my home mounted curtains on the front entry door. I took them down because they looked so bad, but now I have empty screw holes where the screws were for the brackets.

What would be the best product to use to patch those holes ? and that won't crack and fall out 2 years from now ?

It's a heavy steal entry door.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks

Do I have to lay to door flat to use any of these epoxies ?
Would be nice to leave the door in place and just glue.

I'm not sure about others, but Bondo is car body filler. It
will stick good in a vertical position.

Bill

As will JB weld