Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default Patching holes in a steel entry door

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/30/2015 10:25 PM, sid wrote:
The previous owner of my home mounted curtains on the front entry
door. I took them down because they looked so bad, but now I have
empty screw holes where the screws were for the brackets. What would be
the best product to use to patch those holes ? and
that won't crack and fall out 2 years from now ? It's a heavy steal entry
door.

Any help is appreciated
Thanks

Bondo would work, but you'd have to buy too much to just fill a couple
of holes.

I'd get the type of epoxy that is on a ribbon. You cut off what you
need, mix by kneading it, then fill the holes.

Best idea yet.

dadiOH