Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Beneful dog food.........

On 03/14/2015 07:04 PM, bob haller wrote:
I have fed my dogs beneful forever, perhaps 20 years.

anyhow my dogs were acting wierd, throwng up a lot and lethargic.

saw on the network news that beneful is killing dogs. So I changed food, we had a bunch of sample packages.

within 2 days dogs were back to normal.

Were you feeding them Beneful and nothing else? That could have been the
problem. Dogs should have a variety of foods.

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us/

"That's the problem with believing in a supernatural being. Trying to
determine what he wants." [Councellor Troi, ST:TNG]