Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Beneful dog food.........

On Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 12:13:39 PM UTC-4, Terry Coombs wrote:
trader_4 wrote:
On Sunday, March 15, 2015 at 10:55:57 AM UTC-4, Jack Lapin wrote:
On 3/15/2015 9:51 AM, trader_4 wrote:

You are quick to condemn the company here, but apparently have
unshakable faith in the govt. If the govt is so smart and capable,
why haven't they figured out what the problem here is? If it's as
simple as just sending some samples off to a lab, the govt has that
capability too as well
as it's own labs.

GMO food is toxic for people and their pets.

A quick segue into kooksville, without any basis whatever.

Right now big ag, big chem and big pharm are making billions so
their highly-paid stooges are working furiously to keep the facts
covered up.
When the truth finally comes out, this will be bigger than the
tobacco scandal.

Keep in mind that the FDA only exists to promote the health of big
agriculture. They don't give a **** about you or your pet's health.

Obviously you're clueless. The FDA has been involved in many
instances
of identifying bad pet food, finding the cause, getting product
recalled, etc. But that interferes with the narrative, doesn't it?

Not that I blame the FDA , but GMO food IS toxic - not because it's GMO
but because it's loaded with glyphosate , which IS toxic . Don't have the
link at hand but I read an article about a pig farmer in Europe Netherlands
? that stopped feeding GOM feed to his pigs and a number of problems he had
disappeared . Yup , empirical evidence , but still ... you won't catch me
using that stuff on anything my family eats , and I'll buy non-GMO when I
can .

--
Snag

Sure, anecdotal report of one pig farmer, there you go..... What
powerful evidence. And curiously, if it's glyphosate that's causing
the alleged Beneful problem, why exactly is it apparently confined to
Beneful and not all the other pet foods that also use all kinds of grains?
Good grief. If it was that, one would expect widespread problems across
all kinds of pet food.