Posted to alt.home.repair
RobertMacy RobertMacy is offline

Default Hillary Clinton addresses email controversy

On Sun, 15 Mar 2015 05:14:38 -0700, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 3/10/2015 2:38 PM, Oren wrote:
Now that that is settled.

Spoke for ten minutes without giving any
information.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

I heard two items:

1. A carefully worded claim, essentially, "I never sent any classified
material via email." which begs the question, Did you reeive any?

2. extremely importantly, essentially, "I'm NEVER going to give you my
Server, not going to happen." in a threatening tone. which begs the
question, Why wasn't her Server/contents IMMEDIATELY subpoened and seized
especially after a challenge like that, unless....like Hoover she knows
where all the dirt is. Sorry for the pun.

Oh, and unrelated, essentially, "Feel bad for me, I'm just a woman
fighting for women's rights, as an example, I just came from a meeting
extensively fighting for women's rights" which begs the question, What
about fighting for the rights of the abused, underaged females at ??
Island? To know, and say NOTHING, is 'approval' and complicity.