Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Hillary Clinton addresses email controversy

On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 06:47:57 -0700 (PDT), trader_4
wrote:

To me, the reason for putting govt email business on a private
server in one's own house is obvious. And so far, it's worked.

Yes. But now she has a deep sink hole under her foundation (no pun).

Blondes as FOX are on the case for the Form 109. I'd also mention we
need to see if she signed here Oath form when she took office. Did
she ever review her HRS personnel file or tore a page out?! Just
sayin' LOL

Two chances at Perjury.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/4110437701001/new-questions-about-clinton-foundation-ties/?playlist_id=2694949842001#sp=show-clips

https://tinyurl.com/nhkbbw4
--
....our great nation is under attack by termites...attacking the foundation - Louisiana Senator Elbert Guillory