Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hillary Clinton addresses email controversy

bob_villa wrote:
On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 9:24:59 AM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:
bob_villa wrote:
The fact is, you have no tact...you don't know the ****ing
meaning...

The fact is that Hillary is hiding a bunch of **** that would get
her jailed . Just like her former boss Obammy . So much for the
"transparent president" , this ****er has the most opaque regime in
the history of the USA . The president should be impeached and
Clinton , Holder , and a bunch of others jailed .
--
Snag

And this from a man who refuses to punctuate correctly. Let's talk
transparency of the previous administration...shall we?

The previous administration is not the question here , and I punctuate
this way because it ****es off dweebs like you .
If you don't like it , **** you . You libs ...
--
Snag