Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Hillary Clinton addresses email controversy

On Wednesday, March 11, 2015 at 12:31:16 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
On Wed, 11 Mar 2015 08:23:37 -0700, RobertMacy
wrote:

Very careful wording, "I NEVER sent classified information." Not the wider
statement of, there were NO classified contents in ANY emails. People
sending to her might not have realized her server was not secure.

...and there are other types of classification:

"Confidential"

"Need To Know Basis"

and others.

Who approved a home server?

That question was asked at the press conference at least once,
and she avoided answering it. I would have also asked if she
sought any legal opinions on what she was doing and from whom.

Was it be backed-up dally to a secure
agency server farm?

We don't know anything about backups. She did say that her
personal emails have been removed and are no longer available,
something to that effect, implying they've been deleted for good.

One thing for sure is, the Secret Service are guarding her place

Didn't just one day suddenly find a box of documents in the bedroom of
the White House. The ones she said she didn't have.

Yep, I thought of that too. That was during White Water, when they
had been subpoenad. Nobody could find them and then poof!, one day
they just showed up sitting there.....