Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Hillary Clinton addresses email controversy

On Tuesday, March 10, 2015 at 2:38:48 PM UTC-4, Oren wrote:
Now that that is settled.

One new interesting thing I learned today is that *all* her
"personal" emails were deleted and are gone. How convenient.
I'll bet certain govt ones were also deleted. And if by chance
anyone manages to find one that was deleted, she'll say she
doesn't know what happened. Must have been accidental, done
by her staff when they were separating them to hand over to
the govt. Kind of like those records that were under supoena
and no one knew where they were at the WH, until one day the
box just showed up sitting on the floor.

Interesting little thing here I stumbled on today. According to
this guy in the Washington Times, she basically killed Vince Foster:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...pt-for-proto/#!