Posted to alt.home.repair
Kurt Ullman Kurt Ullman is offline

Default Daylight Stupid Time

In article ,
Mark Lloyd wrote:

On 03/07/2015 06:11 PM, Kurt Ullman wrote:
In article ,
Mark Lloyd wrote:

[snip]

They don't care about geography. The time on the cell phone is based on
the tower they are currently tied to.

The phone doesn't. You do when you need to know what time it is. You
could easily be in a different time zone from that tower.

Mine does. Changes usually twice in the same day automatically as we go
from Indy to Atl on our trek south. There have been times around the
change over where it goes back and forth a couple of times for that very
reason. After about 6-8 hours, this is high entertainment. (grin)
--
³Statistics are like bikinis. What they reveal is suggestive,
but what they conceal is vital.²