Posted to alt.home.repair
Moe DeLoughan Moe DeLoughan is offline

Default Window Blinds - Levelor vs Bali

On 3/3/2015 8:15 PM, Norminn wrote:

I'm wondering if anyone has tried Levelor AND Bali and
can tell whether there is a difference in strength and quality? I
checked Consumer Reports, but couldn't find any info there.

After visiting a friend who'd installed genuine wood blinds by Bali in
her living room, and being very impressed by their beauty, I ordered
some for my bedroom. These are Bali's one-inch real, not faux, wood
blinds, and they are absolutely top notch. The blinds come with a
matching wood valance that slides over the top mount. A nice
additional touch.

Expensive, but worth it. I've had them for six years now.