Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default “At today’s rate, by 2025, one in two children will be autistic.”

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 18:29:08 -0800, T wrote:

On 02/16/2015 05:20 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:44:10 -0800, T wrote:

On 02/15/2015 07:04 AM, Shadow wrote:
On Sat, 14 Feb 2015 15:47:30 -0500, Marvel wrote:

http://www.anh-usa.org/half-of-all-c...entist-at-mit/

No they wont. Only the ones that can afford expensive therapy
will be called autistic. The rest will be labelled "bored".
[]'s

Do you remember what ADD use to be called? I believe the
term was "Boys".

And Girls...

[]'s

Hi Shadow,

And now a days, certain members of one certain profession put
these children on drugs to make them hopeless addicted to
cocaine the rest of their lives.

Cocaine ? OMG, what have you been reading ?

One of my customer's boys was diagnosed with ADD. She said
absolutely no to the drugs. Instead she put him on Paleo/Primal.

She must have had an elephant-sized guilt complex. You do
realize her son will hate her for the rest of his life, right ?

Two weeks later ... total ... remission.

Which proves the son had nothing wrong with him. Treat the
mother.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004