Posted to alt.home.repair

Default "At today's rate, weather getting colder."

On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 17:19:10 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 2/15/2015 2:08 PM, Oren wrote:
On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 08:17:35 -0500, Stormin Mormon
12 here in NJ, winds 25 gusting to 55
Light snow, probably couple inches actual, hard to tell
it's blowing around so much.
Going to be -1 tonight

Good day to stay home, and hunker in the bunker.

"Sir, We’re Surrounded. Good, we can attack in any direction" --
Lieutenant General Lewis Burwell "Chesty" Puller

78º F today

Weather optomist: Got to get warmer.

Attributed to "Chesty" upon seeing a flame thrower demonstrated:

"Where do you attach the bayonet?"
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stick a fork in Monsanto...

On 02/15/2015 12:47 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 12:12:51 -0800, T wrote:

This is what I don't get. Why risk those in poor health
with the flu twice instead of once? Would it not be better
just to teach them how to treat the flu and send them
home with a print out on how, a recipe for real chicken
broth, and a bottle of olive leaf?

The vaccine is to make antibodies to some of the more
prevalent viruses antigens. So if you catch a different strain of
virus, but it has one or more antigens in common with the vaccine, you
will get flu, but a much weaker version.

I have never know that to be the case. You either have immunity
or you do not.

IOW, it might or might not diminish the number of cases, but
it will certainly reduce the severity of the disease.

Not that I have seen. As far as I can tell, it is all marketing.
The researchers on the flu vaccine, state openly that the reason
that it *does not work* is because the outside of the virus is
always changing on them. And that the inside that stays the same,
your body can't get at it. And the researchers wording was
very clear: "Don't work". Not "works barely a little".

Think about it, if the above marketing were true, no one would
ever get the flue after they got the initial variations of it.
And their are only about 10 variations on it. I forget the exact
number. (Cold viruses, which can be just as deadly as the flu
and get diagnosed as the flu all too often, have way more
variations.)

As you can probably guess, I don't care to get the flu twice.
I got it this year for the first time in about 10 years. But
unlike others that got it, I did not get into my lower lungs.
So no trips to the ER on my death bed. I also know about
olive Leaf and oregano oil.

My wife is postulating that I got it this year because I backed
of on my oral probiotics as the manufacture starting including
liars glucose (maltodextrin) in the formula -- me being T2
(cash cow disease) and all.

This is
important in patients with severe heart/respiratory problems.
The avian flu and the swine flu epidemics were a hoax, someone
made billions selling unnecessary anti-viral agents. None of my
patients took the medicine, and no one died. I didn't even take the
vaccine, neither did my family or most of my favorite patients.

The swine flu shot almost killed my wife. Scared the hell out of me.

[]'s

PS I retired 5 years ago.
PPS Liquids are good for avoiding complications. Does not matter if
it's chicken broth, olive leaf tea or just plain water.

Nothing beats the healing power of a good (real) chicken broth.
(Of course, I got that from the Allopath that said I could
eat bread.) Store broths are just chicken flavor and
a ton for free glutamic acid (MSG)

Found this over on Pub Med:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12796619
Chicken soup cure may not be a myth.
But the turkeys won't let me see the article.

Real chicken broth certainly makes me feel better when
I catch a virus. Could be the placebo effect, but
I doubt it as so many of us have also had the same experience.

Here is an article on bone broth in general:
http://www.westonaprice.org/health-t...e-and-gelatin/

There is even something on bone broth to offset unhealthy
things in mussel meats. Grok (my favorite cave man)
had tools to break bones open. Modern man is making
a big mistake avoiding bone marrow.

Olive leaf is an old time virus and bacteria fighter.
Pub Med lights up when you search on it. (I couldn't
make heads of tales over some of the terms.)

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/15/2015 12:27 PM, Shadow wrote:

You didn't read what I wrote. Cholesterol is absolutely
essential.

Cholesterol (high, with low HDL) IS a problem.

This is what I thought you said. Did I misunderstand
you?

As to the rest of the post, you read too much. Of the wrong
stuff. Sorry.

I really don't think so. Allopaths are coming around
to this slowly. The traditional medical community has been
screaming about this for ages.

The ER doctor I like so much, when I asked him about
it said that he doesn't do it anymore for the same reason
I gave you. It does not show up in autopsy studies.

My GP (yes the one that told me I could eat bread) said
the same thing. He even gave me the link to Senator
McGovern's hearing that I gave you.

Use your considerable resources to try and find any autopsy
study that links serum cholesterol to arteriosclerosis, including
all that LDL/HDL baloney.

You are an awful good sport, by the way. I must frustrate
you greatly.

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/15/2015 12:28 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 11:48:47 -0800, T wrote:

On 02/15/2015 03:50 AM, Shadow wrote:
They only used drugs that passed previous and smaller
evidence-based trials. No "natural medicine" made the mark. No point
in wasting money if you are doing a trial as big as ALLHAT.

They should have thrown it in anyway. They were making assumptions.
And there is a lot of evidence that fish oils treat hypertension.

There is none at all, except at your friendly fish-oil scam
merchant.
[]'s

Hi Shadow,

So why not throw it into your double blind study and prove it?
They only went after things that made them money. They had
the perfect opportunity to disprove fish oil. This is
one of the reasons why I do not like the study. That
and the assumptions they made.

By the way, did you go to Pub Med before you made that
statement? I do so love the scientific method:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22345681
A systematic review of fish-oil supplements for
the prevention and treatment of hypertension.

Fish oils are widely believed to promote cardiovascular
health by lowering blood pressure (BP) but the evidence
supporting this is not conclusive. We aimed to
systematically review existing evidence.

METHOD: We undertook a systematic review of randomized
controlled trials and crossover trials that evaluated
the effectiveness of fish-oil supplements. We included
trials enrolling adults who were given fish-oil supplements
with at least 8 weeks' follow up. Effects on systolic and
diastolic BP were assessed using meta-analysis.
Meta-regression was undertaken to explore the relationship
between dose of fish oil and BP outcomes.

RESULTS: We included 17 studies, with a total of 1524
participants. We explored the effects of fish-oil supplements
in both normotensive and hypertensive participants with BP
140/85 mmHg at least. Meta-analyses were performed using the
inverse-variance method. Data from eight studies in hypertensive
participants found a statistically significant reduction in
systolic and diastolic BP; 2.56 mmHg (95% CI 0.58 to 4.53) and
1.47 mmHg (95% CI 0.41 to 2.53), respectively. Nine studies
in normotensive participants showed a non-significant reduction
in both systolic and diastolic BP. Meta-regression showed no
significant relationship between dose of fish oil and the effect
on BP.

CONCLUSION: The small but statistically significant effects
of fish-oil supplements in hypertensive participants in this
review have important implications for population health
and lowering the risk of stroke and ischaemic heart disease.
Their modest effects, however, mean that they should not
be recommended as an alternative to BP-lowering drugs
where guidelines recommend treatment.

Here is another one:
The role of fish oil in hypertension.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17966723

Pub med lights up with this stuff.

Hmmmmmm. Apparently someone from the allopathic community
hosed you pretty good.

When it comes to my body, I only accept the Scientific
Method. I completely reject the "Wallet" method.

You are an awful good sport to put up with me.

-T

Time for me to adjust my tin foil hat. :-)
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 23:39:35 -0800, T wrote:

[...]

Just two of the influenza antigens can have almost 200
variations. Each one will produce a different antibody. So if you are
infected by a particular influenza and you have antibodies to, say, 1
of it's antigens, the disease will be much more mild than if you had
none at all. (I am oversimplifying, there are the "killer" genes to
take into account, none of which were present in avian or swine flu,
which were a hoax)
You will, of course, still catch the flu. And once you catch
it, make antibodies to that strain. But the virus will do an antigenic
shift while traveling from person to person, and when it reaches the
point that you do not recognize (have enough specific antibodies for)
enough of the antigens, you will "catch it" again.
OMG, it's not rocket science.
The standard vaccine is OK, for people at risk. The Asian and
swine vaccines cause encephalitis in children, specially Orientals (I
believe it was made to "dumb down" China, but all races are affected).
Which is why "H1N1 vaccine" is a keyword in NSA searches, it's a
weapon.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 23:47:49 -0800, T wrote:

I really don't think so. Allopaths are coming around
to this slowly. The traditional medical community has been
screaming about this for ages.

Look up Allopathic medicine. I think you are getting a little
mixed up.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 23:58:52 -0800, T wrote:

There is none at all, except at your friendly fish-oil scam
merchant.
[]'s

Hi Shadow,

So why not throw it into your double blind study and prove it?

They did. Which is why omega-3 is considered a scam.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 5:53:09 AM UTC-5, Shadow wrote:
[...]

How's your tin foil hat working today?
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 07:01:14 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

[...]

Fine. Just bothers me a bit while I read the Australian and
Japanese medical reports on the havoc the vaccination provoked.
So many dead Japanese children. The ones that survived are
probably worse off, though.
Thanks for asking.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Maybe you should just stop reading quack, kook, nut job stuff.
That might work. Some small number of adverse reactions to a
vaccine doesn't equate to a conspiracy to dumb down China.
My God, you're the village idiot.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 07:19:09 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

How's your tin foil hat working today?

Fine. Just bothers me a bit while I read the Australian and
Japanese medical reports on the havoc the vaccination provoked.
So many dead Japanese children. The ones that survived are
probably worse off, though.
Thanks for asking.
[]'s

Maybe you should just stop reading quack, kook, nut job stuff.
That might work. Some small number of adverse reactions to a
vaccine doesn't equate to a conspiracy to dumb down China.

I see your H1N1 shot gave you an excuse, if nothing else ...
Good for you.
PS My references are (amongst others) the AMA. All Australian
doctors are quacks, kooks and nut jobs. Unlike Rumsfeld, who is
brilliant.
Two shots. You had two shots.
[]'s

You probably missed it on Fox News:
https://ama.com.au/ausmed/govt-stand...mning-findings

Vaccine used in Asia was different from the one used in the
US, so I suppose that would not interest you. It's the absorbent that
causes encephalitis, not the vaccine per se.
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

How's your tin foil hat working today?

Fine. Just bothers me a bit while I read the Australian and
Japanese medical reports on the havoc the vaccination provoked.
So many dead Japanese children. The ones that survived are
probably worse off, though.
Thanks for asking.
[]'s

Maybe you should just stop reading quack, kook, nut job stuff.
That might work. Some small number of adverse reactions to a
vaccine doesn't equate to a conspiracy to dumb down China.

I see your H1N1 shot gave you an excuse, if nothing else ...
Good for you.
PS My references are (amongst others) the AMA. All Australian
doctors are quacks, kooks and nut jobs. Unlike Rumsfeld, who is
brilliant.

Dragging Rumsfeld into some BS conspiracy theory about vaccines in
Japan is further proof that you're the new village idiot. And you're
a 911 denier to boot.

Two shots. You had two shots.
[]'s

You probably missed it on Fox News:
https://ama.com.au/ausmed/govt-stand...mning-findings

Of course that says nothing about a conspiracy, nothing about
"so many dead Japanese", nothing about any deaths at all, nothing
about Rumsfeld. You really need to get that tin foil hat serviced.
All it does is discuss the effectiveness of two antiviral drugs.
Good grief.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/16/2015 02:52 AM, Shadow wrote:
[...]

If I am remembering college biology, it is "lock and key".
When a virus alerts your immune system, your body creates (or
reuses) keys to the virus and tries key after key until it
gets it right. When your body finally finds the proper
key, it is race as to who kills who first.

This is why I don't buy the flu shot argument that a
shot that doesn't work on the flu in the wild will
help you with a virus it does not match up to. Lock
and key means it has to be specific.

And, those out here that I spoke with that got the flu
the worst and went into phenomena all got the stupid shot.
Which matches what the researches say and my understanding of
lock and key. I wonder if the shot did not temporarily
diminish their immune system and cause the lock and key
process on the wild virus to take longer. Just
wondering.

And yes, sometime if the shell of a virus has something
in common with a similar virus, the keys will work.
Cow pox for instance. But, then again if the key
works, it works. Not half way.

Of interest, I was taught we are always sick. What we
recognize as symptoms are when the lock and key process is
taking its sweet time and symptoms manifest themselves that we
recognize. (The human body is a really hostile place for
foreign bodies.)

You are a good sport.

-T

I am surprised you did not tag me on my remark about
the healing properties of a fever. My favorite ER
Allopath had to tell an astonished nurse about the
research where children get over colds 1/3 faster
if a safe fever is allowed to proceed. I asked
him how high up I could let my fever go.

Not to poke your profession in the eye too hard (I
know I do a little), if you need to measure a
temperature to know someone has a fever, you are
in the wrong profession (to quote America's greatest
herbalist -- Dr. John R. Christopher).

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

I am the one with the tin foil hat. Give it back!

I think that with the vaccination thing you mention,
that some are great others are not.

-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/16/2015 07:19 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Maybe you should just stop reading quack, kook, nut job stuff.
That might work. Some small number of adverse reactions to a
vaccine doesn't equate to a conspiracy to dumb down China.
My God, you're the village idiot.

Be nice. He has been nothing but a gentleman. Keep it in the arena
of ideas and stop the name calling, which by the way, means you lost the
argument.

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Trader,

There are good and evil in all professions. I worked for a lawyer
years ago on a huge class action suit over a drugs damage to ones
heart. He showed me a paper he got o discovery that showed
the drug company's calculation on how much money they would
make selling the drug and getting sued for the complication
versus not putting it on the market. After I was done being
absolutely horrified, I told him "Well, then they have already
budgeted for you." That caught him off guard because he had
to think about it. Then he said "I guess you are right".
As I said, there is evil in all professions, inducing the
medical/drug profession.

And watch the name calling. Use your considerable knowledge
and intellect for constructive purposes.

-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 13:03:06 -0800, T wrote:

This is why I don't buy the flu shot argument that a
shot that doesn't work on the flu in the wild will
help you with a virus it does not match up to. Lock
and key means it has to be specific.

No. A virus has hundreds of antigens on it's surface. You have
to produce antibodies to a number of them, not all of them (which
would be impossible, as they are constantly shifting).
I think you got the scale of things mixed up.... think of a
virus as a building, hundreds of locks, some of which lead to the
places you can place explosives to implode it. Like 9/11.
The more keys, the greater your chances of getting in.
Vaccines generate new keys, most useless, but some work. The more keys
the better.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/16/2015 01:33 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 13:03:06 -0800, T wrote:

This is why I don't buy the flu shot argument that a
shot that doesn't work on the flu in the wild will
help you with a virus it does not match up to. Lock
and key means it has to be specific.

No. A virus has hundreds of antigens on it's surface. You have
to produce antibodies to a number of them, not all of them (which
would be impossible, as they are constantly shifting).
I think you got the scale of things mixed up.... think of a
virus as a building, hundreds of locks, some of which lead to the
places you can place explosives to implode it. Like 9/11.
The more keys, the greater your chances of getting in.
Vaccines generate new keys, most useless, but some work. The more keys
the better.
[]'s

Hi Shadow,

Great analogy. Thank you.

At least one key has to match, on you die. By the time
you prevail on a virus, the little buggers are probably
coated with keys getting their asses kicked throughly
by the human immune system.

My understanding of the flue shot is that none of the
keys match up to the flu in the wild. If some did, you
supposition would be correct.

Weird, my BP hit 99 mg/dL this morning. Usually
I am between 110 and 120.

In your medical education, did you not have a course in
statistics? I do think it is a mistake to try to put
numbers for the general population on the individual.
And, that is were the "art" part of your profession
comes in -- understanding what is correct for the
individual.

Just a T2 aside, the A1c test is really flaky. Plus and
minus 25%. But no one tells you that:

Relationship Between GHb Concentration and Erythrocyte
Survival Determined From Breath Carbon Monoxide
Concentration:

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/27/4/931.full

And from the scoundrels at the ADA too!

-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/16/2015 02:55 AM, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 23:47:49 -0800, T wrote:

I really don't think so. Allopaths are coming around
to this slowly. The traditional medical community has been
screaming about this for ages.

Look up Allopathic medicine. I think you are getting a little
mixed up.

Hi Shadow,

My favorite Allopath definition link:

https://duckduckgo.com/l/?kh=-1&uddg...athic_medicine

I give it out whenever people don't know what I
am talking out.

Allopaths use controlled dosages of poisons to cause
a desired change. It can save your life and has saved
mine. They definitely have their place.

But, it is still a poison and your body knows that.
That is why you have side effect and rebound effect.
Idiot Metformin, for example. Every time I backed down,
by BG went down. Controlled dosages of poisons should
not be used in the long term.

My Allopaths response to my rising blood sugar was to
give me more of the (controlled dosage) of the poison.
To the point I s--- all over myself and could not go to
work. AAAAAAHHHHHHH !!!

I think I should have been more descriptive. Allopaths
are "Modern Medicine". ER doctors, GP's etc.. Historically
Allopaths were called barbers and blood letters. (You
have come a long, long way.)

By "Traditional Medicine" I am referring to what use
to be called doctors, or herbalists (who never blood let,
by the way). Dr. John R. Christopher is a shining example.
Sometimes they are called Naturopaths these days.

By the way, there are poisonous herbs out there but the traditional
medical community only uses the nonpoisonous ones. The poisonous
ones are highly, highly frowned upon. Uses of poisonous
substance is the domain of Allopaths.

As the Bible says, the fruit of the tree for our
food and the leaves for our medicine. (Ezekiel 47-12)

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

wrote:

[...]

Which of course has nothing to do with an idiot who drags
Rumsfeld into his nutty accusation that the USA is deliberately
killing people in Asia with vaccines.

I worked for a lawyer
years ago on a huge class action suit over a drugs damage to ones
heart. He showed me a paper he got o discovery that showed
the drug company's calculation on how much money they would
make selling the drug and getting sued for the complication
versus not putting it on the market. After I was done being
absolutely horrified, I told him "Well, then they have already
budgeted for you." That caught him off guard because he had
to think about it. Then he said "I guess you are right".
As I said, there is evil in all professions, inducing the
medical/drug profession.

Irrelevant.

And watch the name calling. Use your considerable knowledge
and intellect for constructive purposes.

-T

If you don't like it, you're free to stop reading. Who the hell
appointed you hall monitor? You have an American bashing, 911
denier idiot here and I call them as I see them. If he's your buddy,
you can be nice to him.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 4:06:27 PM UTC-5, T wrote:
On 02/16/2015 07:19 AM, trader_4 wrote:

Maybe you should just stop reading quack, kook, nut job stuff.
That might work. Some small number of adverse reactions to a
vaccine doesn't equate to a conspiracy to dumb down China.
My God, you're the village idiot.

Be nice. He has been nothing but a gentleman. Keep it in the arena
of ideas and stop the name calling, which by the way, means you lost the
argument.

Here's a thought for you. Screw you too.
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default “At today’s rate, by 2025, one in two children will be autistic.”

On 02/15/2015 05:27 AM, Mayayana wrote:
Anyway, how do you know the polar ice caps
are*not* going to melt? T

They go back and forth around the Arctic. Sometimes
they are mostly on the Russian side, sometimes they
are on the Canadian side. Some times there
is more in the south pole than the north.

That the Canadian side is receding is a normal
part of the ice cycle. It is not the first time it
has been recorded, nor is it the worst melt off
recorded.

My guess, it has to do with the normal cycles of
the sun.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/15/2015 05:27 AM, Mayayana wrote:
It's hard to tell whether her work is valid,
partly because it would require a lot of work.
I came across a paper she wrote on statins
but didn't know what to make of it. There's
just too much technical terminology that I don't
understand. She seems to be writing something
like a commentary to the people in the field.
Many of her peers seem to reject her work.
Then again, they would. Anyone coming up
with new theories who doesn't have a place
in the established hierarchy is bound to be
shouted down. (For that matter,*anyone* coming
up with a new theory, even if they are part of
the hierarchy, is likely to be shouted down.)

Hi Mayanana,

Love the analysis. I course I took in college
was called the history of science. Quiet often
the vested interests had to literally die of old
age before a new theory would take its place.
Caloric for example. We are a lot more fast paced
today, but the same attitude still holds.

It is especially more prevalent today with the
resurgence of Lysenkoism (politically dictated outcomes),
such as Cholesterol and Global Warming.

Remember the Australian doctor that discovered
the link between ulcers and bacteria. The vested
interested tried to run him out of town.

-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/15/2015 07:04 AM, Shadow wrote:
On Sat, 14 Feb 2015 15:47:30 -0500, Marvel wrote:

http://www.anh-usa.org/half-of-all-c...entist-at-mit/

No they wont. Only the ones that can afford expensive therapy
will be called autistic. The rest will be labelled "bored".
[]'s

Do you remember what ADD use to be called? I believe the
term was "Boys".
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 14:05:12 -0800, T wrote:

[...]

BP being ?

In your medical education, did you not have a course in
statistics? I do think it is a mistake to try to put
numbers for the general population on the individual.
And, that is were the "art" part of your profession
comes in -- understanding what is correct for the
individual.

Just a T2 aside, the A1c test is really flaky. Plus and
minus 25%. But no one tells you that:

Never treat the exam results, treat the patient. Basic ...
But I still think you worry too much.
[]'s

Relationship Between GHb Concentration and Erythrocyte
Survival Determined From Breath Carbon Monoxide
Concentration:

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/27/4/931.full

And from the scoundrels at the ADA too!

-T

--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 14:24:48 -0800, T wrote:

Allopaths use controlled dosages of poisons to cause
a desired change. It can save your life and has saved
mine. They definitely have their place.

Water and cannabis are deadly. You can drown in one and be
buried in the other. But you can hardly call them poisons. Both are
used by allopaths.
Penicillin - pump a kilo into someone, they probably won't
notice it. Give someone a slightly miscalculated dose of warfarin, and
they are dead.
Can't generalize .... not all medicine is poison, and not all
poison is medicine.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:27:31 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

If you don't like it, you're free to stop reading. Who the hell
appointed you hall monitor? You have an American bashing, 911
denier idiot here and I call them as I see them. If he's your buddy,
you can be nice to him.

American bashing ???? Where ?
9/11 --- I think the only people that don't think it was an
inside job are a few old Americans ..... I suggest you read a little
more. And study documents. Look at videos, study who died. Read what
little news has not been removed from archive.org by secret court
orders. Study how shares behaved two days before the attack, see who
bought and sold what and why.
Next you'll be telling me Bin Laden (who's father was Bush
Senior's business partner) died in military action and not in a
hospital bed. He was diagnosed with terminal kidney failure in 2002
..... the "ad" he did to re-elect Bush was shown post-mortem and was
rather heavily edited.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/16/2015 05:20 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:44:10 -0800, T wrote:

On 02/15/2015 07:04 AM, Shadow wrote:
On Sat, 14 Feb 2015 15:47:30 -0500, Marvel wrote:

http://www.anh-usa.org/half-of-all-c...entist-at-mit/

No they wont. Only the ones that can afford expensive therapy
will be called autistic. The rest will be labelled "bored".
[]'s

Do you remember what ADD use to be called? I believe the
term was "Boys".

And Girls...

[]'s

Hi Shadow,

And now a days, certain members of one certain profession put
these children on drugs to make them hopeless addicted to
cocaine the rest of their lives.

One of my customer's boys was diagnosed with ADD. She said
absolutely no to the drugs. Instead she put him on Paleo/Primal.
Two weeks later ... total ... remission. I was very, very
proud of her. Saved her son's life.

-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/16/2015 03:27 PM, trader_4 wrote:
If you don't like it, you're free to stop reading. Who the hell
appointed you hall monitor?

True, but I like what you write. You are very literate
and well spoken when you keep it to the arena of ideas.

By the way, if you constantly insult your opponents, they
won't listen to what you say. We live in a Republic.
Open debate is an absolute necessity.

Hall monitor. Hmmmmm. Has a nice sound to it.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/16/2015 04:43 PM, Shadow wrote:
[...]

Blood Glucose when you typo more things than you
get correct. :'[

In your medical education, did you not have a course in
statistics? I do think it is a mistake to try to put
numbers for the general population on the individual.
And, that is were the "art" part of your profession
comes in -- understanding what is correct for the
individual.

Just a T2 aside, the A1c test is really flaky. Plus and
minus 25%. But no one tells you that:

Never treat the exam results, treat the patient. Basic ...

You are a healer as well as an Allopath.

Crimeny, I wish I can find that study where the patients self
assessment was better at predicting health than all the tests.
I would love to hear you assessment of the study.

But I still think you worry too much

Don't mistake worry for anger. I still remember s---ting
all over myself. And having how to become drug free withheld
from me. Not to mention growling at everyone around me who
I though was picking on me. I paid good money for professional
advice that wasn't. I want' my money back.

You are a good sport in all this.
-T

Relationship Between GHb Concentration and Erythrocyte
Survival Determined From Breath Carbon Monoxide
Concentration:

http://care.diabetesjournals.org/content/27/4/931.full

And from the scoundrels at the ADA too!

-T

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/16/2015 04:54 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 14:24:48 -0800, T wrote:

Allopaths use controlled dosages of poisons to cause
a desired change. It can save your life and has saved
mine. They definitely have their place.

Water and cannabis are deadly. You can drown in one and be
buried in the other. But you can hardly call them poisons. Both are
used by allopaths.
Penicillin - pump a kilo into someone, they probably won't
notice it. Give someone a slightly miscalculated dose of warfarin, and
they are dead.
Can't generalize .... not all medicine is poison, and not all
poison is medicine.
[]'s

Hi Shadow,

The poison is truly in the dosage. Allopaths use controlled
dosages of poisons A LOT. Rat Poison (warfarin) is a
great example. (And as far as I can tell, it does nothing.
Their application to the FDA showed nothing).

Other medical professions do not use poisons. Okay,
homeopaths do, but they are typically under Avagrado's number.
Much different that what your profession does.

Now Allopathic drugs do have their place. But Allopaths
just don't know when to back off (probably not you).
Instead another pill to treat the poison (side effect)
reaction to the first and on and so forth.

I have a lot of elderly customer that have become very
dear to me through the years. When I go to their
houses, I am horrified at the collection of drugs.
They are being killed one pill at a time. No wonder
the need a buzzer on their wrist in case they fall.
I breaks my heart.

Penicillin is a poison by the way. You just have to
know how to use it for good benefit. Speaking of
Penicillin, I know a lady that caught a hospital infection
that they wanted to treat with Penicillin. Problem,
she is allergic to Penicillin. So, in their wisdom,
they pumped her full of Benadryl and Penicillin.
Cured the infection. Now she has antibiotic induced
multiple chemical sensitivity. (Another side effect
of Antibiotics.) So for the rest of her life she
will be suffering asthma every time a dust mite takes
a crap or someone walks by with perfume on. This is
the second person I know this happened to.

It is not that Antibiotics have their place in medicine,
just not the irresponsible, insane way they are given
away like candy for viruses

I know, bitch, bitch, bitch.

-T
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/16/2015 02:56 AM, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 23:58:52 -0800, T wrote:

There is none at all, except at your friendly fish-oil scam
merchant.
[]'s

Hi Shadow,

So why not throw it into your double blind study and prove it?

They did. Which is why omega-3 is considered a scam.
[]'s

Hi Shadow,

Did not see that in the study. Could have missed it.
Also, how was it administered? There is a lot of industry
funded stuff out there to disprove something that it
deliberately administered incorrectly to make a (financial)
point. (Back to mistrusting your institutions.)

Lots on good evidence on Pub Med. And as I said, all
you can just have your Allopath call Life Extension's
Allopaths and they will tell you how: 800-226-2370

And seriously, what could it hurt? Oils are not poisonous
and do not have side effects or rebound effect. Allopathic
drugs, OH HOLY S---!

I personally think I would throw someone on Paleo/Primal
for a month of so and see how they did before administering
any controlled dosages of poisons to them for their blood
pressure. But ...

-T

One of the places I get food out will throw something Paloe
together for me. His brother had his colon removed in
his 20's (Diverticulitis, if I remember correctly). Then
my guy in his early 30 had it happen to him too. He
went on Paleo for two weeks. Guess what? Complete and
total remission. He loves to cook for me. He is a good
cook too!

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 02/16/2015 06:22 PM, T wrote:
I personally think I would throw someone on Paleo/Primal
for a month of so and see how they did before administering
any controlled dosages of poisons to them for their blood
pressure. But ...

Blasphemy! There's no money to be made in permanently curing patients.

Pharmaceuticals and their side-effects are God's little gift to America's physicians.
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 18:29:08 -0800, T wrote:

On 02/16/2015 05:20 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:44:10 -0800, T wrote:

On 02/15/2015 07:04 AM, Shadow wrote:
On Sat, 14 Feb 2015 15:47:30 -0500, Marvel wrote:

http://www.anh-usa.org/half-of-all-c...entist-at-mit/

No they wont. Only the ones that can afford expensive therapy
will be called autistic. The rest will be labelled "bored".
[]'s

Do you remember what ADD use to be called? I believe the
term was "Boys".

And Girls...

[]'s

Hi Shadow,

And now a days, certain members of one certain profession put
these children on drugs to make them hopeless addicted to
cocaine the rest of their lives.

Cocaine ? OMG, what have you been reading ?

One of my customer's boys was diagnosed with ADD. She said
absolutely no to the drugs. Instead she put him on Paleo/Primal.

She must have had an elephant-sized guilt complex. You do
realize her son will hate her for the rest of his life, right ?

Two weeks later ... total ... remission.

Which proves the son had nothing wrong with him. Treat the
mother.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 18:49:55 -0800, T wrote:

Weird, my BP hit 99 mg/dL this morning. Usually
I am between 110 and 120.

BP being ?

Blood Glucose when you typo more things than you
get correct. :'[

Well, if you are within your normal BMI, do at least 150
minutes of vigorous exercise a week(3x50 or 5x30), keep to a diabetic
diet then you are probably a candidate to metformin.
The secret being, never, ever start with the full dose. Start
with a quarter of a pill a day and very slowly work up from there. You
will have no nasty side effects.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 19:05:56 -0800, T wrote:

[...]

Multiple double blind tests show it greatly increases quality
and length of life. The big IF is use warfarin, aspirin or one of the
multi-million dollar new drugs that have exactly the same effect, and
which age groups benefit from them.

Other medical professions do not use poisons. Okay,
homeopaths do, but they are typically under Avagrado's number.
Much different that what your profession does.

Homeopaths are all quacks. None took the million dollar
challenge.

[...]

There is not such thing.

(Another side effect
of Antibiotics.) So for the rest of her life she
will be suffering asthma every time a dust mite takes
a crap or someone walks by with perfume on. This is
the second person I know this happened to.

It is not that Antibiotics have their place in medicine,
just not the irresponsible, insane way they are given
away like candy for viruses

True.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 19:22:25 -0800, T wrote:

And seriously, what could it hurt? Oils are not poisonous
and do not have side effects or rebound effect.

Pocket. Spend the money wasted on quack medicine on a vacation
somewhere. Do you a world of good.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On Tue, 17 Feb 2015 00:45:30 -0900, Morty wrote:

On 02/16/2015 06:22 PM, T wrote:
I personally think I would throw someone on Paleo/Primal
for a month of so and see how they did before administering
any controlled dosages of poisons to them for their blood
pressure. But ...

Blasphemy! There's no money to be made in permanently curing patients.

Not when you pay to see the doctor.

Pharmaceuticals and their side-effects are God's little gift to America's physicians.

Or anyone making a profit from the medical "industry".
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Posted to alt.home.repair

On 2/16/2015 9:29 PM, T wrote:
And now a days, certain members of one certain profession put
these children on drugs to make them hopeless addicted to
cocaine the rest of their lives.

One of my customer's boys was diagnosed with ADD. She said
absolutely no to the drugs. Instead she put him on Paleo/Primal.
Two weeks later ... total ... remission. I was very, very
proud of her. Saved her son's life.

-T

In the mid to late 90s, friends of mine had a son
who was diagnosed as ADHD, they sent home with some
meds to take one week, and not the next week. Mom
forgot (or maybe chose) not to give him the meds on
the test week. The school wrote back and said how
much better the boy was on that week.

True story; hold my beer, man.

-
..