Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default “At today’s rate, by 2025, one in two children will be autistic.”

On 02/15/2015 05:27 AM, Mayayana wrote:
It's hard to tell whether her work is valid,
partly because it would require a lot of work.
I came across a paper she wrote on statins
but didn't know what to make of it. There's
just too much technical terminology that I don't
understand. She seems to be writing something
like a commentary to the people in the field.
Many of her peers seem to reject her work.
Then again, they would. Anyone coming up
with new theories who doesn't have a place
in the established hierarchy is bound to be
shouted down. (For that matter,*anyone* coming
up with a new theory, even if they are part of
the hierarchy, is likely to be shouted down.)

Hi Mayanana,

Love the analysis. I course I took in college
was called the history of science. Quiet often
the vested interests had to literally die of old
age before a new theory would take its place.
Caloric for example. We are a lot more fast paced
today, but the same attitude still holds.

It is especially more prevalent today with the
resurgence of Lysenkoism (politically dictated outcomes),
such as Cholesterol and Global Warming.

Remember the Australian doctor that discovered
the link between ulcers and bacteria. The vested
interested tried to run him out of town.

-T