Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking,sci.electronics.design
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Update on the treehouse bridge in the redwoods of the SantaCruz mountains

Oren wrote, on Mon, 16 Feb 2015 12:54:30 -0800:

The dog is whispering to you... I'm still your huckleberry, though.

I'd hate to see a bean counter get hurt.

Interestingly, that dog is fantastically protective!

When the mountain lion came by, and we didn't know it, he was
barking and yelping like crazy and growling, which is not his
normal nature. It was only later, when one of the animals got
killed, during the storm, where the dog was locked inside,
that we had realized what he was making all that commotion about.

So, now, the dog stays outside, with the rest of the animals,
to protect them, even during the storms (which may have abated
until next winter, by now).