Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking,sci.electronics.design
Danny D.[_15_] Danny D.[_15_] is offline

Default Update on the treehouse bridge in the redwoods of the SantaCruz mountains

Oren wrote, on Mon, 16 Feb 2015 11:19:58 -0800:

When the dog finally walks out on the structure, you'll have it about
right

Oren, ever since kooties and large feet, I've learned that when you
say the huckleberries are ripe, the huckleberries are ripe.

I should have taken a picture of it, but, the dog stays mostly on
the other side of the fence, not even close to the bridge anymore.

Certainly he doesn't venture out on the bridge.
Some day, I'll snap a picture if he does though.

For you, my friend.