Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Stick a fork in Monsanto...

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 07:19:09 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

How's your tin foil hat working today?

Fine. Just bothers me a bit while I read the Australian and
Japanese medical reports on the havoc the vaccination provoked.
So many dead Japanese children. The ones that survived are
probably worse off, though.
Thanks for asking.
[]'s

Maybe you should just stop reading quack, kook, nut job stuff.
That might work. Some small number of adverse reactions to a
vaccine doesn't equate to a conspiracy to dumb down China.

I see your H1N1 shot gave you an excuse, if nothing else ...
Good for you.
PS My references are (amongst others) the AMA. All Australian
doctors are quacks, kooks and nut jobs. Unlike Rumsfeld, who is
brilliant.
Two shots. You had two shots.
[]'s

You probably missed it on Fox News:
https://ama.com.au/ausmed/govt-stand...mning-findings

Vaccine used in Asia was different from the one used in the
US, so I suppose that would not interest you. It's the absorbent that
causes encephalitis, not the vaccine per se.
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012