Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Stick a fork in Monsanto...

On 02/15/2015 12:27 PM, Shadow wrote:

You didn't read what I wrote. Cholesterol is absolutely
essential.

Cholesterol (high, with low HDL) IS a problem.

This is what I thought you said. Did I misunderstand
you?

As to the rest of the post, you read too much. Of the wrong
stuff. Sorry.

I really don't think so. Allopaths are coming around
to this slowly. The traditional medical community has been
screaming about this for ages.

The ER doctor I like so much, when I asked him about
it said that he doesn't do it anymore for the same reason
I gave you. It does not show up in autopsy studies.

My GP (yes the one that told me I could eat bread) said
the same thing. He even gave me the link to Senator
McGovern's hearing that I gave you.

Use your considerable resources to try and find any autopsy
study that links serum cholesterol to arteriosclerosis, including
all that LDL/HDL baloney.

You are an awful good sport, by the way. I must frustrate
you greatly.

-T