Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Stick a fork in Monsanto...

On 02/15/2015 12:47 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Sun, 15 Feb 2015 12:12:51 -0800, T wrote:

This is what I don't get. Why risk those in poor health
with the flu twice instead of once? Would it not be better
just to teach them how to treat the flu and send them
home with a print out on how, a recipe for real chicken
broth, and a bottle of olive leaf?

The vaccine is to make antibodies to some of the more
prevalent viruses antigens. So if you catch a different strain of
virus, but it has one or more antigens in common with the vaccine, you
will get flu, but a much weaker version.

I have never know that to be the case. You either have immunity
or you do not.

IOW, it might or might not diminish the number of cases, but
it will certainly reduce the severity of the disease.

Not that I have seen. As far as I can tell, it is all marketing.
The researchers on the flu vaccine, state openly that the reason
that it *does not work* is because the outside of the virus is
always changing on them. And that the inside that stays the same,
your body can't get at it. And the researchers wording was
very clear: "Don't work". Not "works barely a little".

Think about it, if the above marketing were true, no one would
ever get the flue after they got the initial variations of it.
And their are only about 10 variations on it. I forget the exact
number. (Cold viruses, which can be just as deadly as the flu
and get diagnosed as the flu all too often, have way more
variations.)

As you can probably guess, I don't care to get the flu twice.
I got it this year for the first time in about 10 years. But
unlike others that got it, I did not get into my lower lungs.
So no trips to the ER on my death bed. I also know about
olive Leaf and oregano oil.

My wife is postulating that I got it this year because I backed
of on my oral probiotics as the manufacture starting including
liars glucose (maltodextrin) in the formula -- me being T2
(cash cow disease) and all.

This is
important in patients with severe heart/respiratory problems.
The avian flu and the swine flu epidemics were a hoax, someone
made billions selling unnecessary anti-viral agents. None of my
patients took the medicine, and no one died. I didn't even take the
vaccine, neither did my family or most of my favorite patients.

The swine flu shot almost killed my wife. Scared the hell out of me.

[]'s

PS I retired 5 years ago.
PPS Liquids are good for avoiding complications. Does not matter if
it's chicken broth, olive leaf tea or just plain water.

Nothing beats the healing power of a good (real) chicken broth.
(Of course, I got that from the Allopath that said I could
eat bread.) Store broths are just chicken flavor and
a ton for free glutamic acid (MSG)

Found this over on Pub Med:
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12796619
Chicken soup cure may not be a myth.
But the turkeys won't let me see the article.

Real chicken broth certainly makes me feel better when
I catch a virus. Could be the placebo effect, but
I doubt it as so many of us have also had the same experience.

Here is an article on bone broth in general:
http://www.westonaprice.org/health-t...e-and-gelatin/

There is even something on bone broth to offset unhealthy
things in mussel meats. Grok (my favorite cave man)
had tools to break bones open. Modern man is making
a big mistake avoiding bone marrow.

Olive leaf is an old time virus and bacteria fighter.
Pub Med lights up when you search on it. (I couldn't
make heads of tales over some of the terms.)

-T