Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default "At today's rate, by 2025, one in two children will be autistic."

On Sunday, February 15, 2015 at 9:36:51 AM UTC-5, Frank wrote:
On 2/14/2015 4:40 PM, trader_4 wrote:
On Saturday, February 14, 2015 at 3:47:37 PM UTC-5, Marvel wrote:
http://www.anh-usa.org/half-of-all-c...entist-at-mit/

Which has exactly what to do with GMO and Monsanto?
Good grief. We already have measles breaking out, putting
them in the hospital, threatening their lives, because hippie
parents don't want to get the kids vaccinated because they
think vaccination causes autism. Never mind that the bogus study
done a couple decades ago has been thoroughly discredited and
that a dozen extensive real studies have shown no linkage.

Not going to wade through this but hear it from the horse's mouth:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_AH...ature=youtu.be

What qualifies this as the horses mouth, as opposed to some other part
of the horse? When in the first few minutes, the guy starts talking
about Darth Vader in regard to Monsanto, I tend to get a bit suspicious.
What qualifications does he have?:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jeffrey_M._Smith

"attended Maharishi University of Management in Fairfield, Iowa in the 1980s"

That's right, his educational qualification apparently is that he
attended the Maharishi Yogi's "university" and note that it does not say
he earned any recognized degree. And the "institute" that he is affiliated
with, has only one employee, him. Nuff said.

As for the person he's interviewing, again I get suspicious when the
host doesn't even attempt to establish the credentials of someone spewing
scientific opinions. What are her qualifications?

"Stephanie Seneff is a Senior Research Scientist at the MIT Computer Science and Artificial Intelligence Laboratory. She received the B.S. degree in Biophysics in 1968, the M.S. and E.E. degrees in Electrical Engineering in 1980, and the Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science in 1985, all from MIT."

Hardly one that I would trust for opinions on the toxicity of herbicides.
The paper he refers to was apparently put up on one of the open web forums,
where just about anyone can put up any paper. From what I see, it's not any recognized, credible peer reviewed journal where scientific studies from
real authorities in the field are published.

Just the facts...