Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Stick a fork in Monsanto...

On Sat, 14 Feb 2015 15:21:27 -0800, T wrote:

I my experience, Allopaths use Self Interest first and then
the Scientific Method, even the "serious" ones. I wonder
how many of those "serious" Allopaths still prescribe
Statins, Acid Blockers, Flu Shots, Rat Poison. Oh
did I mention Antibiotics for viruses?

I have never prescribed statins, acid blockers (except in
extreme cases) or flu shots (except in people that could be killed by
flu). I do use rat poison though, up to a certain age group. And I've
never prescribed antibiotics for viruses.
It's what state medicine is all about, if the patient gets
better, he'll bother you less. And the pay is the same. I do not see
patients as goldmines. Teach them how to care for ingrowing nails, you
won't need to operate. Teach them what diabetes is, they won't go out
killing themselves with fads. Ditto high blood pressure.
Self interest ? I suppose so, I like my peace.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012