Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default what's in your liberal conversation?

On 02/14/2015 03:35 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
On 2/14/2015 4:51 PM, Oren wrote:

Conservatives are also more charitable, donate more blood than
liberals and poor conservatives contribute more to help the down
trodden.

Myself, 57 pints of blood donated, if I remember
right. Might be more. I also donate what I can
to church, to help the poor and.

A liberal's idea of charity is to hit someone else over
the head, take their money, give most of it to their friends,
and spend what little is left over on some cause they support.
Give their own money and/or time? Not going to happen.

They don't understand that "Government" and "Society" are
two different things