Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Stick a fork in Monsanto... and don't trust your doctor

On 2/14/2015 6:23 PM, T wrote:
On 02/14/2015 05:00 AM, Stormin Mormon wrote:
One fellow I consider a friend, don't see him often. Swears
that the doctors killed his Dad. One pill, and then another
pill for the side effects of the first pill, and so it goes.
Finally, he's got so much chemicals in him.

Hi Stormin',

I can not tell you how many times I have heard the same
story over and over.

By the way, interesting your "Cash Cow" analysis. I
refer to T2 Diabetes as "Cash Cow Disease"!

-T

Years ago, a friend of mine described what he
calls vertical thinking versus horizontal thinking.
In the case of vertical thinking, if it's not
working, do the same thing but HARDER.

In the case of horizontal thinking, if it's not
working, try some thing different.

If the pill isn't making him better, try another
pill, or a stronger dose.

Second example was the time when my answering
service was trying to get a hold of me. Evie
(my vertical thinking person) dialed my pager.
Few minutes later, I had not answered, so she
dialed my pager again. Had her husband and
daughters dialing my pager. Vertical thinking.
If it's not working, do it harder. have other
people dial my pager, also.

Horizontal thinking is "if it's not working,
try some thing else". In this case, that would
be to dial one of the other two numbers on the
Rolodex. As it happened, I was watching TV,
sitting about a foot away from my land phone,
and would have answered on the first ring.

--
..
Christopher A. Young