Posted to alt.home.repair
T[_6_] T[_6_] is offline

Default Stick a fork in Monsanto...

On 02/14/2015 02:45 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Sat, 14 Feb 2015 12:53:14 -0800, T wrote:

On 02/14/2015 03:40 AM, Shadow wrote:
You were babbling from the beginning. I suggest you read up DM
II. From a real source. Vanadyl Sulfate is a fad.

Hi Shadow,

Where did you get that? I would seriously like to know.

There is solid research that it works. It also
worked on me. I researched it throughly before
I start using it. I am a big believer in the
scientific method.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24842144

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25215302

"VOSO4 treatment normalized plasma glucose and insulin
levels and improved insulin sensitivity in
STZ-experimental diabetes and induced beta cells
proliferation and/or regeneration in normal or diabetic
rats.

Hmmmm. The effect lasts after the treatment is discontinued.
Something that heals, not just an endless treatment.

If you have T2 Diabetes, it won't hurt you to try it. There
are no side effects. It takes about a months to see a result.
Bear in mind you have to remove the insult and get you
carbs down for it to work.

If you do that, you will heal anyway.

Hi Shadow,

True, but a lot slower. Vanadium got my numbers
back down after this historic allergy season.

Look up evidence-based
medicine, it's what most (serious) doctors use now.

I my experience, Allopaths use Self Interest first and then
the Scientific Method, even the "serious" ones. I wonder
how many of those "serious" Allopaths still prescribe
Statins, Acid Blockers, Flu Shots, Rat Poison. Oh
did I mention Antibiotics for viruses?

By the way, a "serious" Allopath told me my beta cells
were just gone and there was nothing that could be done
about it. And they either did not know (in which case
they should not have charged or me) or they withheld
information about Vanadium from me. I don't trust
them (Allopaths) as far as I can spit anymore.

-T