Posted to alt.home.repair

Default what's in your bread?

On 2/13/2015 8:22 PM, T wrote:
By the way, it gets rather boring if everyone agrees with
you as it is annoying when no one agrees with you.

Like we said in the business; it takes all kinds to run a prison

The level of elitism is beyond comprehension. They truly
think they know better how to run other's lives

I talked to a you lib years ago. I asked about
the various stats about who pays how much of
the taxes. Is it fair if a poor person pays
zero, and a rich person pays 75%.

you lib said yes that's fine.
why?
You lib said cause they can afford to.

Now libs tell rich people how much they can afford.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus