Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default what's in your bread?

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 14:07:16 -0800, T wrote:

You will have to excuse us over on the Conservative camp.
We are use to getting insults hurled at us: racist, sexist,
deniers (a religious extremist term), etc.. We don't always
react well to someone who disagrees with us, as we think,
"here we go again". Most liberals just name call and shout
at us these days. The "arena of ideas" means nothing to most
of them anymore.

Bingo Todd.

When the liberals call you a racist, you know they have lost the
argument! They think you are not entitled to your opinion. According
to them you have to conform with their perception of reality.

By the way, it gets rather boring if everyone agrees with
you as it is annoying when no one agrees with you.

Like we said in the business; it takes all kinds to run a prison