Posted to alt.home.repair

Default what's in your bread?

On 2/12/2015 8:58 AM, trader_4 wrote:
Oh my! Have you informed Dear Leader of this? He could add that
to his next speech when he lectures us on how all religions do
bad things and compares ISIS of today to the Crusades of 1000 years ago
and the Jim Crow era South. ISIS? Is it ISIS or ISIL? First time in
history we're at war and the president calls the enemy something
different from 99% of the rest of us. What's up with that?

Can't possibly be that Beeho is a Muslim, that can't
be affecting any thing in this matter. Besides, didn't
he once say he was everyone's President?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus