Posted to alt.home.repair
Mayayana Mayayana is offline

Default what's in your snow drift?

| Much of the Earth experience is for our benefit,
| and a lot of it is just "well, stuff happens".
| Sorry about all that snow. Where are you? I'm in
| western NY, USA.

I'm in Boston. You probably have a similar amount
of snow. I know that upstate NY is famous for lake
effect snow.

| Have you tried prayer, and then listening? Might
| find out why the snow drift.

You mean that I'm stuck shoveling all this snow
because I've "sinned", or maybe even because I'm
not a devout Mormon? That's a rather presumptuous
thing to say, even for a Mormon. It's serious business
to advise others on their own spiritual life. Likewise,
evangelism is the chief symptom of lacking faith.